Partake in a juicy steak or succulent seafood in a sultry atmosphere at this famed steakhouse. Reservations are required.
Enjoy fresh seafood from the sushi bar, sizzling delights cooked up on Tappan yaki tables or Hunan and Szechwan specialties. Located on the Mirador Level at the top of the escalators, Blossoms is open daily for dinner. Reservations are recommended.
Indulge in award-winning Caribbean-infused dishes and seafood. This casual restaurant is open daily for dinner and located at the seaside of La Marina Village. Reservations recommended.
La Picola Fontana
Delight your senses with the exquisite Northern Italian creations of Chef Alfonso Pescarino in a luxurious and romantic environment.
Overlooking Las Casitas Village pool; providing open-air, ocean-view seating with teak umbrella tables and an a la Carte breakfast
Las Brisas Restaurant is a casual restaurant located near the main pool which offers panoramic ocean views and a two-level indoor terrace. Enjoy an extensive buffet and a la carte menu for breakfast.
At Las Casitas Village dining options are endless. Sample an international feast of Japanese, Chinese, Italian, steak, seafood, and Latin gourmet delights. Shared with our sister property, El Conquistador Resort, select from 23 restaurants, bars and lounges, ranging from casual and simple to formal and sumptuous. Bask in the sun at Cafe Bella Vista. Savor a tropical salad and refreshing drink at Iguana's, the open-air café on our private island. Enjoy a perfectly cooked steak at Chops Restaurant – a more formal dining experience, featuring juicy Angus beef, fresh fish, and lobster. Choose from the wide variety of tantalizing cuisine at this lively Puerto Rico resort, including:
Fine Dining Restaurants
- Chops Restaurant, certain to become an instant favorite, the renowned Chops Restaurant steakhouse is now open for dinner
- Stingray Café, a favored casual spot next to our marina dock; specializing in Caribbean infused dishes and seafood
- La Piccola Fontana, presenting fine Northern Italian cuisine in an exquisitely appointed, elegant ambiance
- Blossoms, serving Pan-Asian cuisine, including a sushi bar, teppanyaki tables, and Chinese specialties
** To help us maintain the Resort ambiance after sunset, we suggest that gentlemen wear slacks and shirts with collars and that ladies wear fashionable skirts, dresses or pant suits. Please feel free to look your best when enjoying our dining or entertainment facilities.
- Casitas Café, overlooking Las Casitas Village pool; providing open-air, ocean-view seating with teak umbrella tables and an a la carte breakfast
- Las Brisas Restaurant, a casual restaurant with panoramic ocean views and a two-level indoor terrace; buffet and a la Carte breakfast
- Ventana Del Caribe, overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Palomino Island; providing open-air, ocean-view seating with teak umbrella tables and lunch menu. Located by the Las Casitas Manor House and Bahia Azul Infinity Pool
- Café Bella Vista, a casual open-air spot overlooking the main pool complex, ocean, and Palomino Island; fare includes pizza, sandwiches, and salads; open for lunch and dinner
- Café Caribe, coffee shop dining offering sandwiches, traditional American dishes, and Caribbean specialties
- The Golf Grill, located in our golf course's club house; serving lunch and cocktails overlooking the 18th hole; with views of El Yunque Rainforest
- Iguana's, featuring burgers, chicken, seafood, snacks, and tropical drinks in open-air seating; located on Palomino Island
- Virgin Burgers, a 50s style outdoor café featuring burgers, sandwiches, salads, and tropical drinks for lunch
- Ballyhoo Bar & Grill, featuring salads, wraps, quesadillas, and burgers; with ocean and Palomino Island views; open for lunch and dinner
- Oasis Bar & Grill - Have a snack at Oasis Bar & Grill located at Coqui Water Park.
Bars & Lounges
- Drake's Martini Bar, a spacious lounge with wood floor, Asian rugs, overstuffed seating, and pool table; dress code requires dress short pants and collared shirts
- Twenty-One, sports bar featuring large screen TVs to watch your favorite sporting event, located inside the Lobby Ultra Lounge
- Chops Restaurant Bar/Lounge, Enjoy a refreshing libation in the seductive atmosphere of Chops Restaurant steakhouse.
- Splash Bar, a swim-up bar in the main pool complex; offering sandwiches, burgers, salads, and tropical drinks for lunch
Grab & Go
- Starbucks Coffee , offering a variety of coffee, handcrafted beverages, fresh food, and more. America's favorite coffee house is now open!
- Cozy's Gourmet Market, located in the Lobby, visit us for your choice of sandwich, fruit, imported meat & cheese, as well as a variety of beverages and pastries.
- Sweet Corner Café, with coffee drinks, pastries, desserts, and sandwiches, located at the Funicular Landing
*All menu items, pricing, and hours of operation are subject to change